Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hello there

We're just catching our breath here...it's been crazy!!
 
I just went back to work so that is a major adjustment.  It's hard to go 100 miles and hour after being in baby mode at home for the past 4 months!  I'm still really conflicted about it but we'll see how it goes.  I'm equal parts wanting to stay at home and thinking I'm not cut out for it. 

471 emails isn't bad at ALL for being gone for 4 months.  My boss did a great job of deflecting a lot I think.  I wasn't cc'd on hardly anything which is awesome! 

IMG-20121119-01771
 
We're fairly close to hiring our nanny for Chase.  We offered her the job but I'm not sure she's going to take it.  Long story.....
  
I got an iPhone.  Which may not be blog worthy, but I'm in love and wondered how I survived before it.  :)  Now I just need to figure out how to use it! :)


Thorley panoramic
Panoramic picture feature
 

icm_fullxfull_23199621_rympgnv5keo8kswc0occ
Case I'm getting


Ethan has officially stopped sucking his thumb (and picking his nose at the same time)!  Thanks to this stuff. 

IMG-20121126-00053

BUT, this little man has started sucking these two fingers.  All.The.Time.  I try and shove in the paci any chance I can get but he loves them.  Ugg!  Braces x 2 I guess. 
 

IMG-20121116-01742
 
Here's some family pics from our photo shoot we did with Carrie McCluskey.  I shoot weddings with her...although I haven't since I was 5 months pregnant or so.  I think she thought it was too long of a day.  And now she's pregnant with her 3rd boy so I'm sure she's really slowing down!
 
Ethan was wanting to do everything but smile.  And the smiles we did get were the awful "cheese" smiles.  And Chase was grumpers!!!  He woke up right before we needed to leave.  I fed him, then headed to the shoot (which was 10 minutes away) and he just was not into it.  Oh well.  Better these than nothing!  I still love them!
32 Xmas card edit (Large) 24_Kristin_102612 (Large) 40_Kristin_102612 (Large) 42_Kristin_102612 edit (Large) 54_Kristin_102612 (Large) 57_Kristin_102612edit (Large) 61_Xmas card back (Large)

No comments: