How do I have a THREE year old?????
We survived Ethan's 3rd Birthday! 'I' was dead set on going to Disneyland for his birthday but somewhere along the way we decided that Disneyland was going to be too crowded the days that we wanted to go and he may get scared on the rides....so we did a party at our house. But Eric said that I can't go crazy. I promptly said that I only know how to throw one kind of party, and it aint simple. I'm not proud of this, but it's the truth. So the party date was set for November 10th.
When we were 10 days out I started checking the weather. Rain on Friday (the day before). I KNEW it was going to rain...just like last year. It wasn't looking good a few days before but this year we had a house to hang out in if it did indeed rain (they won't setup the bouncy in the rain). David from the bounce company called me the day before and said he had 14 reservations for Saturday and asked if he could come at 11am (the time the party was starting) to setup because the rain was supposed to stop. I was up with Chase at 4am and was checking the hourly report. I knew we'd be ok at that point!!! Phew! No bouncy next year (or ever for Ethan). November is too risky!
**these pics are out of order, but I hate sorting in Blogger!**
The only picture I got with me and my first born!
Bouncing away!
Construction cake from VG's
Blowing out (drooling on) the birthday cake
Digging station
Nailing station
All printable signage from my friend Rebekah at A Blissful Nest
This face makes all of the planning worth it.
Little brother in his digger outfit
The loot
Guestbook
Port-A-Potty
I'm exhausted, caught a cold from my sister, grateful for everyone's help and glad it's over! Chuck E Cheese's for Bday #4? :)



No comments:
Post a Comment