Saturday, January 3, 2015

NYE 2014 (& 10 year dating memory box)

We were able to get a babysitter for NYE and decided to go to Searsucker in Del Mar.  The dinner was SO delicious and it was fun to spend some non kid time together!
 
 
 
So, Eric and I met on October 9th 2004 and back in 04/05 I had made this little time capsule/memory box and we just never got around to opening it in October due to my back issues and Eric's new job etc.  So he brought it to dinner and it was super fun to open piece by piece!  In addition to the stuff below I had written him a letter and had done a little current events/facts page about us back in 2005. Some of it was just so darn funny!
 
 
 
The heart tag.  "Do not open until October 9, 2014".  I remember writing that!  I remember thinking that 2014 was SO far away and it almost felt like so far in the future to even comprehend.  But here we are!
 
Valentine's CD I burned.  Eric made one for me too...I need to put it with this stuff!
Untitled
 
My business card from that time.  I didn't have Eric's in here,
Untitled
 
Untitled
 
Untitled
 
Ticket stubs, HI trip, a stamp!  (37 cents!), mini golf (or put put golf as Eric calls it).
 
I tore out like 15 pages from a trash mag.   Life & Style I think.  I can't remember the last time I read one of these magazines!  Wow, how life has changed.


 At dinner
 
Afterwards we went across the street while our sitter was with the kids.  What a fun night.  We just love our neighbors!  We went to bed before 2am and the kids were up at their usual 7am.  Coffee!!!!! 
 
 

No comments: