Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Family Photos 12.26.14

Instead of Christmas gifts to my dad & Sherry we decided to do a photoshoot!  Ethan is finally super bribe-able and the kids ate gummy bears the entire time, but Chase was good for about 20 minutes.  He was so not into it!!! 

It's such a hassle to coordinate outfits, rush naps to get there on time (or 5 minutes late per usual), and coerce the kids for smiles, but it's so worth it to pause time for just a second!  I'm a sucker for photography!  I'm so glad we have lots of pictures to remember our lives exactly as they were.  It will be great to look at these later...especially when we're old and gray and the boys are off doing their own thing!

There's one thing for sure....healthy eating and working out starts now!  I can't believe how much general and holiday weight I gained.  And I haven't really worked out since hurting my back 3 months ago so that is totally working against me.  Man it's eye opening! 

5V3A1017bw edit

5V3A0887bw

5V3A0863

5V3A0803

5V3A0686

5V3A0673

5V3A0466 edit

5V3A0355

5V3A0298 edit

No comments: