Thursday, November 1, 2012

Chase's Baby Shower

My 2 amazing friend's Laurie and Mara had been offering to throw a baby shower for little Chase but I politely declined several times.  I figured, I'm having another boy and I already have so much stuff from Ethan.  But Mara reminded me that it isn't about the stuff, it's about celebrating this little boys life.  And with that the shower planning begun and I will be forever grateful to these 2 wonderful women for giving Chase an incredibly warm welcome! (At the time, I was pretty sure Chase was going to be Hudson, but he's so a Chase!)
 
The only direction that I provided was that nautical was Chase's nursery theme, and that I wanted a very small friends shower.  I didn't want a big hoopla.  Just an intimate gathering with some besties!
 
The shower was held at my friend Laurie's house who also lives in San Elijo Hills. These girls left no detail out.  I'm so grateful for the love and support of these women!
 
Guestbook

Tiny nautical socks and game gifts

Decor

Food!

Cake

Refreshments

Laurie, Cathi, Sarah, April, me

Laurie, Cathi, Mara, April, me

diaper cake from Dana

Laurie and I

Laurie explaining one of the games.  Laurie, Danielle, Dana, Sarah, me, Cathi, April



No comments: