I just bought Ethan some new undies (size 6) and was bagging up all the 4's. I decided to put this pair (they had a tear and I was going to throw them anyhow) on Chase to see what he'd look like, and OMG his buns! He is so freaking cute!
WELL, Eric was out running errands and needed me to do something which took longer than anticipated and when I returned Chase had a pee accident. So I grabbed a diaper but when I did, there was a huge poop in there! I wasn't expecting it so it got all over my hands, my pants and Chase. So I left the underwear and poop on the couch, had Ethan help me open the gate, and put Chloe on the side with us so she didn't make a bigger mess and bathed him immediately. OMG disgusting!
I'm trying to have him tell me when he poops and we're making tiny amounts of progress but we're still a ways off. I am in no rush with Chase. Ethan was forced to do it (around 2 1/2) much earlier than I wanted him to because of his birthday and when he was entering preschool and the fact that Chase was about to be born and it needed to be done before the fall. We still have 2 more years before Chase is in preschool so we'll take it as it comes!
Potty training is too traumatic. I'd rather have 2 more children that need to be sleep trained than deal with that. He does look adorable though!
Today was Chase's 1st time forward facing in Daddy's new (to us) car. He was loving it. He's still rear facing in mine and I suppose I need to flip him at some point. I think he was nearing the weight limit in Eric's (he's 31/32 and I think it's 35#) and I think mine is 40# but I'm not sure. It is SO much safer (5x safer up to 2 years old) to rear face, but I know it's nicer for Chase to look out and take in the world.






No comments:
Post a Comment