Until the induction! Wednesday morning at 7a we have to show up for a lovely Pitocin drip. That epidural man better be on major standby.
I'm still a little conflicted about the induction but my dr doesn't want him to get too big. Ethan was 8lb even a week before his due date. I am petrified ill end up w/ a c section but my doctor said the only time she's had to do a c/s on 2nd time moms is because the baby was too big.
I'm still 3.5cm which I was surprised with but she thinks it will go smoothly. Pitocin after 7. Break my water about noon and have him in the afternoon/evening. Wow! 7/25 looks like a good birthday to me!
Its such a strange feeling knowing the date versus it just happening! We can't wait to meet this little boy still with no name! ;)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Monday, July 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
YAY! Can't wait to meet him!!!! Praying that everything goes smoothly! XO Love you!
Post a Comment