Here are some random pictures! I still haven't gotten around to taking pictures of our flooring. I'll do that soon.
Here is Ethan with a few of his buddies from school on the 4th of July.
Me and Ethan taking a picture to send to dad right before bed on Monday. Daddy was out to dinner with his friend Scott.
This morning Ethan was watering the plants while Eric scrubbed down the patio chairs.
OK well, here's a little bit of the flooring, and baby boy last Sunday after my little girlfriends baby shower! I'm 37 weeks 1 day so any time now! (I had Ethan at 39 weeks 1 day)
Watching a show, sucking our thumb, sitting next to beep beeps.
Sleeping a few nights ago with his Good Night San Francisco book from Auntie Lolo.
Last night waiting for dad to come home from work, eating some watermelon.
I took some newborn pictures of my cousin's 4th baby. Baby Lyla! She was only 8 days old here.







.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment