Monday, July 16, 2012

Any time now

I had my weekly appointment with my OB this morning.  My blood pressure was a bit elevated and I'm 3.5cm dilated so she sent me to the hospital for some monitoring.  Also, last night I probably had 3 hours of sleep.  I could not get comfortable or fall asleep last night despite being EXHAUSTED all day on Sunday.  I was having contractions last night but I didn't think they were long or timeable.  Luckily my BP went back to normal at the hospital, but I'm contracting about every 6-7 minutes!  This picture doesn't show it but I was having small contractions every 2 minutes and the bigger ones every 6-7 minutes. 

The contractions aren't painful so she let me go (I went downtown and had one final meeting!-yes I'm crazy).  I'm so nervous about sleeping tonight because of 1) going into labor in the middle of the night and 2) having another bad night of sleep. 

The nurse said that she might see me back tonight or tomorrow even.  She even said the day after but wasn't sure without checking me herself (which she did not). 

Pray for me!!!  I need sleep...and this baby out safely soon! 

No comments: