So before the actual moving day we wanted to get the house painted (and the carpets and house cleaned) so here are some before and afters! We will most definitely get the outside done but we weren't sure if we'd need to go to the HOA board (turns out we don't if are doing the same colors). I'd LOVE to do a different color but that will be super expensive. The front and back yards need some decent work done to them! A few bright flowers (nothing tropical is the HOA's main rule and they have a huge list of what we can plant and what we can't) and I think I'll love the outside as much as I do the inside!
Rest in Peace baby #2's blue nursery. You will be a shade of beige after the painters come back next Friday. I'm SO mad we have to spend a few hundred dollars but I just HATE this blue. The bedding has too many blues as it is and the color I picked is just bad. It's so 'primary'. So the guys will be coming back a week from today and will be repainting it. We would do it ourselves but man they do such a good job of edging.
We'll tackle the board and batten next. Also...we may transition Ethan to his big boy bed next Friday because we'll have to move his crib anyhow due to the fumes. We'll see if we actually do it!
Bathroom
Office/guestroom
Ethan's room


















No comments:
Post a Comment