OK well technically I'm 24 weeks tomorrow (Friday 4/6) but Ethan has no school today and he's napping so I thought I'd update this today. 24 weeks is a nice milestone to hit (often referred to as viability day) because if something were to happen and I were to go into labor and have this little boy his chances of survival would be much better than prior to 24 weeks. He would still have a LONG road ahead but the chances are improved. Of course I have no doubt I'll make it to full term but it's nice to know.
I'm feeling pretty good. Definitely more tired than with Ethan but I guess that's to be expected.
Here's a picture I just snapped of my belly. Getting larger by the day. It's getting harder to bend down and pick stuff up and my toes are quickly disappearing when I look down. Uh oh! No swollen ankles so far...::knock on wood::
We went to check on the painters last night and OMG it looks AMAZING! I love the main color and just think it looks so fresh and clean! The only thing I'm a little skeptical about is the nursery blue color. It looks much darker on the computer and on the swatch but it appeared to be too "bright" in person, BUT I saw it only after 1 coat so I'm hoping I will like it AND that it will match the bedding when that arrives. I probably should have gone a bit more navy but I didn't want it to be too dark. Oh well, I'm sure it will look great when it's all pulled together. Everything else looks superb and I can't wait to see it tomorrow!
Tomorrow our housekeeper Berta will clean and Saturday the carpets get cleaned and the washer/dryer gets delivered. Yippee! We don't have much time tonight to do stuff (event for Ethan's school then Eric has plans after) so we only have Friday, Saturday and Sunday to get a lot of stuff done and then Monday is moving day!



1 comment:
LOVE that bump!!!!
Post a Comment