I stood in our backyard today watching Ethan play in the backyard…something we haven’t had for him in the past. I love this new house already and every day we’re making it more of our HOME.
But yesterday we all went to the old house to do a few last minute things and I took some pictures (1) for me and 2) a few different angles for the property manager). I have a bit of sadness about leaving that house behind. I was such a different person back then.
I moved in as a 28 year old, soon to be married, freshly having started a new job, with dreams of owning our 1st home and looking forward to what life had to offer us.
I walked out of there a 34 year old, happily married, ready to birth our 2nd son in a few months, still working this same job and have experienced both highs and lows there.
It’s amazing what can happen in 5 ½ years! Eric doesn’t understand my sadness…especially when I left there in tears yesterday. I love that house for everything it’s provided over our entire married lives but I’m SO so excited to see what this next chapter brings just a mere few miles away!
Yippee…here we go!
f






No comments:
Post a Comment