Monday, January 2, 2017

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day 2016

We hosted my moms side of the family at our house on Christmas Eve.  This is the only photo I seem to have from the whole day!  My mom came over and helped prepare which was a huge help but I was cooking all day!  So exhausting.  I had intentions of making cookies for Santa that night but it was such a busy day that Peppermint Jo Jo's had to do!  The boys were so excited for Santa to come.  I just love it!  Chase wanted an Elf baby (a stuffed animal) and glow sticks and Ethan wanted "anything".  He wasn't set on anything in particular but he's always easy to buy for.  Grandma Jeanne spent the night and that was fun to have her there for the flurry of Christmas morning!  That night we went to my friend Mara's house for a Christmas dinner.  Usually we're in LA or Orange County that day but we were around so that was fun!

IMG_8089

IMG_8111

IMG_8119

IMG_3717

IMG_3720

IMG_3732

IMG_3734

IMG_3740

IMG_3752

IMG_3756

Untitled

Untitled

IMG_3780

Untitled

Untitled

IMG_3696

IMG_3783

Untitled

No comments: