Monday, February 22, 2016

A day in the life...with boys!

Saturday afternoon the boys were playing rough per usual.  I was in Chase's room setting stuff up as we had just had his new twin bed delivered.  

I heard both of them say "owwww".  Ethan smacked his foot on the baluster/banister thingys and Chase hit something and got a big goose egg on his forehead.   I didn't think much of it as both seemed ok in general.  

Later that day all the neighborhood kids were out so out Ethan went...playing and riding his bike just fine.  That night he said it hurt to walk on it and he was hopping.  

Yesterday (Sunday) morning when he woke up, same thing!  Hopping on one leg.  

I had a pre planned La Costa spa day with 3 other girlfriends so Eric kept his eye on him and had him watch a show etc.  After my massage we texted and he said we should take him in.  It was real hard to leave my 3 girlfriends by the pool but these monkeys come first!  

Chase and Eric met me at La Costa and headed back.  I took Ethan to the Emergency Room.  

After 2 hours...NOT BROKEN!  

Can't wait for those bills to roll in.  Ugggggg.  I'm glad he's ok and will be eager to hear how his day was at school today!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled 

  Untitled

No comments: