A few weeks ago when Eric and Ethan were camping, Chase and I went to the San Diego Zoo, but to go just for 1 day would have been $90 ($50 for me and $40 for him). To get annual passes for the 4 of us was $220 ($120 for Eric and I and $50 each for the kids), so it seemed like a no brainer to get them. Especially because our Legoland passes finally expired a few days ago. So now we have Knott's and the WAP/Zoo.
Today we decided to go to the Wild Animal Park which is only 20-25 minutes from our house. It's hard to believe that this exists so close to our suburban life! I wasn't sure if Ethan would enjoy it but he actually did! It was super fun and great to wear them out as the WAP is spread out so they get their little legs some exercise! :)
(mating giraffes.... ;) Yowza!
(pudding mouth)




























No comments:
Post a Comment