Thursday, November 26, 2015

October {Part 1}

I'm beyond behind with this blog.  So I'll do this in 2 parts.  I have some Halloween night and school parade pics to share on my other computer!

Here we were making some Halloween bark as part of our "Boo" treats to our neighbors.

Untitled
Untitled

Making waffles
Untitled

Our moo moo dressed up as a moo moo
Untitled


1 of 3 birthday parties this month
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled


We didn't have time to make it to Bates Nut Farm this year so we went to this little pumpkin patch by our house.  The boys loved it!
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled

Carving pumpkins on Halloween morning.  Talk about last minute!
Untitled



My annual sorority Founder's Day.  One of my favorite days of the year with these ladies!
Untitled

Birthday party 2 of the month.
Untitled

Birthday party #3 of the month!
Untitled

Notice Eric's lovely moves in the back.  Ha!
Untitled

No comments: