Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Disneyland

Our friends have annual passes to Disneyland and we talked about this back in May when we were in the desert.  Since Chase is only 3 he isn't tall enough to do all of the cool rides and Eric really could care less about Disneyland.  I do NOT understand that!  I think it is SO incredibly magical...but I grew up with it and he didn't go until he was an adult.  So Chase and Eric stayed back and Ethan and I braved Dland with our friends!
 
Friday night we ate at The Rainforest Café in Downtown Disney 
 
 
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It was also a little celebration for Jacob.  He is 3!

Untitled

And I got suckered into giving Ethan an early birthday present by going to Ridemakerz.  And Chase always gets the shaft so I got him an early Christmas present too!
Untitled
Untitled

We drove back to Huntington to spend the night.  We had the whole house to ourselves!
Untitled

Saturday morning we woke up bright and early and arrived!
Untitled

IMG_2939[1]

IMG_2949[1]

Ethan went on Space Mountain when he was 4 and said it was "not cool" at the end.  But now at almost 6, he LOVED it!!  And it was changed for Halloween and it was really scary!  Goblins and ghouls trying to get you.  I told him repeatedly that it wasn't real.  He was good with it all!  He would have gone 20 more times if he could. 

Thank God for Fast Passes!

Untitled


IMG_2964[1]

IMG_2982[1]

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled

 

 
Untitled


It was SO crowded, but we went on:
Indiana Jones Adventure
Haunted Mansion Holiday
Splash Mountain
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Matterhorn Bobsleds
Gadget's Go Coaster
Space Mountain
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
(Monorail)

We went back to Downtown Disney for dinner.  We had a reservation at Tortilla Jo's.  After dinner the other kids were just done!  They had also done Disneyland the day before and were going to do CA Adventure the next day.  But Ethan and I were powering through!  So we waited and waited and waited for a spot to see the parade.  It was so awesome!!!!  And the fireworks were cancelled due to high winds. 
Untitled

Untitled

We brought our own glow sticks so we didn't need to buy any. 
Untitled

I packed jammies in the car and he fell asleep in the car.  We woke up on Sunday morning and packed up. We got Subway and Starbucks and headed home in the rain.  Chase was pumped (despite his grumpy face) to get his new Spiderman car! 
Untitled

Untitled

No comments: