Sunday, August 16, 2015

Goooo Chargers!

We went to the Chargers versus Cowboys game on Thursday evening.  My old neighbor texted me at noon on Thursday and asked if we wanted to go to the game that night because they had 3 extra tickets (they have 8 season passes).  We said sure!  The game started at 7pm so it was REALLY late for these boys.  We didn't leave until 5 or so due to work (and I had to take Chloe to the vet) and it took about 2 hours so we missed kickoff but we got to the seats shortly after. 
 
I don't know if Chase had a nap at school because he was extra tired!  I thought he'd fall asleep on me but he surprisingly was up the whole time.  We left after 3rd quarter but everyone else had the same idea and it took forever to leave so we weren't even close to leaving by the time the game ended and then everyone was out.  We left at 10pm and got home at 11pm.  The boys played their leap pads the whole time home!  We were kind of happy that they were awake because it was so hot and humid that they were gross.  We did bring PJ's in the car and changed them before we left but we got them cleaned up before bed. 
 
Of course they both woke up at 7am the next morning! 
 
I definitely wasn't 3 or 5 years old when I went to my first NFL game so I thought it would be a fun experience for them!
 
Untitled
 
Untitled
 
Untitled
 
Untitled

No comments: