Saturday, August 15, 2015

Chase's 3 year old well visit

Chase had his 3 year old well checkup and he did great!
 
Height 39 1/2" (85%)
Weight 35# (81%)
BMI 41%
Blood Pressure: 88/61
Pulse 59
 
I was able to check off all of the boxes for expected skills for a 3 year old!
 
He is out of diapers!  He is in underwear full time day AND night and is accident free.  It's really amazing!  So proud of him!
 
He wears a size 10 shoe.
 
I'm not sure how many teeth he has but all good in that department except we should be finding out soon if one of them needs to be pulled.  :( :( :(  Somewhere along the way he hit his tooth and it's dying.  It's getting brown.  The dentist will re Xray him in 2 weeks to see if it's healing or if it needs to be pulled.  I know it's a baby tooth and it happens to a lot of kids, but it still makes me sad!  :(
 
He fits into 3T right now but is definitely transitioning into 4T.  Jammies are transitioning to 5T.
 
He goes to bed at 8pm and wakes around 6:45am.  He takes a nap from about 1-3pm.  He LOVES his blanky (blue at home and beige at school) and his Chase (Paw Patrol) puppy.  He carries them around at home.  He covers the puppy and takes care of him.  It's really sweet!
 
Chase can count to maybe 20 or so and he is talking SO freaking well!  I can understand almost everything he says and he speaks in full sentences.  I love love love his little voice! 
 
He has a hard time saying the letter 'L' which I just adore.  Glasses sounds like Gyasses.  I love you sounds like I yuv you.  I love when he says "I ga'a go pee pee".
 
He is in Room 8 at school with Miss Brittany (Ethan's old teacher).  He is one of the younger ones but seems to be doing really well!  He's learning so much and enjoys school. 
 
He's a good eater (clearly).  He is my carb lover (Ethan is a fruit lover) and loves snacks.  It's more challenging to get him to eat fruit/veggies as he loves bread. 

Chase HATES the car wash. The second he sees it he freaks. I don't know how it happened but I think that he believes he'll be sucked up by the guys doing the vacuum or something. The second you go into the place to pay he's fine. Silly boy!

He loves his TV shows.  His current favorites are Mighty Machines (Car Wreckers) DVD, Caillou, Miles from Tommorowland, Wild Kratts, Paw Patrol (although that's been less lately) and he still likes Baby Einstein.
 
He is still quite the little lover.  He loves to cuddle and sit next to you to watch TV or whatever.  He loves sitting on your lap or just being near us.  He loves his EE (Ethan) and if he's super sad Ethan is sometimes the only one who can get a genuine laugh out of him.  They definitely have a love/hate relationship. 
 
Untitled
 
Untitled
 
Untitled
 
Untitled
Untitled

No comments: