Sunday, July 14, 2013

A few house pics

I snapped a few iphone pictures this morning.  There is still so much to do, but slowly we're getting there!
 
This is MY to do list, but $ dictates of course, so slow and steady
 
-Kitchen: granite and resurface the cabinets
-1/2 bathroom: decorate! (I have done nothing with it except paint)
-Living Room:  I finally put up plain white drapes but have nothing above the couch.  I have NO idea what to do.  The wall is so large and it has a vaulted ceiling so it needs to be somewhat substantial. 
-Master: drapes
 
 
IMG_7573
IMG_7572
IMG_7571
I had a huge canvas here, but moved that to our master as I didn't love it there.
 
 
IMG_7567
 
IMG_7564
Notice the dog fence around the tv unit.  Chase!!
 
IMG_7562
 
Monday I went to the RCB class last minute so I love Eric's change of plans for himself (2,000+ calories). 

No comments: