One of these days ill do a real update. Like Chase's 10 month update, Ethan being 3 1/2, our Seattle/Oregon trip, Memorial Day and I'm sure many others I'm forgetting. So iphone pics and an iphone blog update will suffice! It's been busy around these parts lately!
I shot a wedding. On Saturday. It's been a while but felt so good to do something that I love. The bride did an incredible job. Look at this dessert table (taken with my camera phone).
I have no great pics of Eric but here is one from Palm Desert. Work is great but busy with him. All is good!!
Here is Ethan today in his classroom. All of the cubbies were cleaned out today :(. This year of preschool has been a year of extreme growth for him. A lot happened this year (new house, baby brother, potty training and just the changes of being a 2 year old 'baby' to hangin with the 3 and 4 year olds). It's been an equally challenging and wonderful year in the Preschool room. Next up is another year of Preschool in the 'combo' room, then Kinder Prep, then Kindergarten. WOW!
This is him with his headlight on. He loves to stay up and read books. Last night (and tonight) he wanted to sleep on the floor. He rigs up his normal reading light clipped to a book, propped up on his stool. Pretty genius!
And little Chase is a handful lately! His sleep has been so off. Which is baffling me as I'm the sleep queen with these boys! It's like he is ready to go to 1 nap but it seems too early! I know I can't compare but Ethan did it just after 1. He's been fighting his naps, sleeping a combined 2 1/2-3 hours and so tired so I put him to bed at 5/5:30. Then he wakes at 5/5:30. I don't get him until close to 6 but he's still up. I just don't know that he could make it until 11 or so for the 1 (long) nap. Oh boy!
Chases 1st birthday plans are in the works! What???









No comments:
Post a Comment