On Tuesday, Chase turned 11 months old. I'm seriously in disbelief. Aside from reserving the bouncy and sending invites, I haven't done a thing for his birthday party. 2nd kid I guess. I'm just shocked at how fast his little life is flying by!
*Chase weighs 24lb 10oz (I pulled out the baby scale)
*He wears a size 5 diaper and 12-18 clothes.
*His meals are the same as at 10 months.
*He still shakes his head 'no' and knows what it means. He says "dada", "dog", and "mama". The first time last Tuesday at Laurie's I was going upstairs to hook up the monitor and as I was going upstairs he said "ma". Love :)
*He can stand and walk behind the Alphabet Train or the other little walking toy, but no steps on his own yet. He gets so frustrated when he gets to a wall because he doesn't know how to turn it around.
*Chase still only has his 2 bottom teeth (Ethan had 8 by now!)
*He sleeps 6/6:30pm to 5:30/6am. He's right at the beginning stages of having 2 naps be too many and 1 nap not being enough so he's been challenging the 2nd nap (after a usually good 1st nap) and then will need to go to bed early (5/5:30pm) which puts his wake time at 5/5:30am. So we've been a bit off the last few days. He's definitely not ready for 1 nap yet but the writing is on the wall.
* His paci is still a major part of Chase's arsenal. He only really gets it in his crib and in the carseat. He will occasionally get it in the house during extremely fussy times. Like the last few days when I SWEAR he's working on those 2 front teeth. He's been drooling a ton and pretty miserable. Motrin has been a big help!
*Chase loves to push anything on wheels. He loves all of Ethan's toys and pushes them all around the house. He likes Ethan's stuff better than his baby toys! No steps on his own yet. He'll lower himself down if he needs to go from point a to point b.








No comments:
Post a Comment