Here are my two little boys. Yes, Ethan was promised a treat to sit next to his brother and (kind of) smile. I'm not against bribery.
Ethan's rosy cheeks after picking him up from preschool. Dropoff's are still rough but are getting better. Usually it's tears but Thursday and Friday was whining so that's an improvement. He pretends like it's the end of the world but his teachers say he's fine less than 5 minutes later, yet I cannot get him to leave when it's time to go home. Clearly those cheeks are a sign of a fun day!
Sweet Chase during his bath. He LOVES it!
Chase love
Part of my gallery wall project. I'm waiting for a bunch of awesome frames that I'll paint white and need to figure out what pictures to put in.
This was the house this morning....bleh!
And here's all of that crap gone today. We're getting grass put in on the 6th. Seriously, why is grass so expensive? Grass!!!!! Next will be paint!
And the smiles are flowing these days!!
In sleeping news, Chase has made leaps and bounds. It was a ROUGH week with lots of crying during naps, BUT today he turned the corner (knock on wood) and cried for just a few minutes for his 1st nap but slept for over 2 hours and he cried for a bit longer for the 2nd nap but slept for an hour and a half! He's getting it!
He eats at (about) 7:30am, 10:30, 1:30, 4:30, 7pm, dreamfeed at 10pm and usually wakes between 3 and 4am. I'm still weighing him before and after and he takes 4-5 ounces. He weighs about 13 pounds.
Here's Ethan about 2 weeks older than Chase is now. I think they look so much alike!








No comments:
Post a Comment