Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chase is 2 months old

Per usual with the littlest boys in our house, we have a porker! 

Height: 23 1/2" 78%tile
Weight: 13 pounds 6 oz 76%tile
Head Circ: 38 1/2"cm 25%tile

Ethan was 55%/88%/50% respectively.  Randomly our doctor said that there has been some studies/research on children with big heads and a link to autism.  I guess I'll count my blessings for small heads!

Chase met all of his milestones at the office.

He got 2 vaccinations today.  We'll be going back every month instead of every other to spread them out.

He just moved to a size 2 diaper

He is technically out of his 0-3 mo clothes but I haven't gotten around to switching them out.  I LITERALLY just switched the Newborn ones out less than 2 weeks ago.  I have to do it again!  Wow!

He says "ah goo" when he tries to 'talk' to you

He smiles an awful lot


Chase eats at approximately 7:30a, 10:30, 1:30, 4:30, 7pm, 10:30 (dream feed) and btwn 3-4am.  He eats about 4-5 oz at each feeding.

He loves bathtime



He is just sweet as can be and I'm a lucky mama!  As the pediatrician said, "he's perfect!"


No comments: