We'll be potty training ALL weekend! I'm a HUGE fan of all things '3 day' so I figured this would work out too. We'll be homebound which is such a bummer because we have so much to do in general, BUT I really want Ethan potty trained before the baby comes and he needs to be potty trained before the end of August so he can go to preschool.
So we have new undies in the house, lots of stickers and little toys for rewards, and lots and lots of juice or other liquids and high fiber foods. I also bought a few of these for nap/nightime. Wish us luck!
On the homefront, we placed our flooring order today and that will begin on 6/25 and go through that whole week. We were dead set on hardwood but the more we thought about it we ended up changing to a laminate. Aside from saving $1,500 the laminate will suit our lifestyle better w/ 2 kids and a dog. We had real hardwood at our last place and it was thrashed. You could see every scratch on it! We also have tile (these are all camera phone pics-I'm too lazy to get my little camera) going into our 1/2 bath, and both bathrooms upstairs. You can kind of see what it will look like. It's a 12 x 24" tile and it will be installed like bricks (staggered). The laminate flooring will go from the front door through the garage door, into our dining room and through the kitchen. We're keeping the existing carpet in the living and family room because it's so much cozier with kids. One more thing checked off!
Check out my stomach last night. I remember when Ethan would do this...get extremely lopsided. Crazy! On Sunday this babe had the hiccups 3 times! And he's had it 3 times today too (that I can feel-it makes me think it is happening all the time). LOVE~!
Here's Ethan with his 1,000,001 beep beeps that he transports from the car to the house, to the sand table in the backyard, to his bed over and over every.single.day!









No comments:
Post a Comment