Friday, June 15, 2012

Sea World and The Last Supper :)


We headed to Sea World for a few hours with Kendall and her mama.  I still think Legoland is the best place for 2 year olds but I got a pass in November and hadn't been back since so now I'm happy that it has at least paid for itself.  Ethan enjoyed seeing some of the animals but was more stoked to see the rollercoaster or other non Sea Worldy things.  Typical!




Watching Shamu (and eating lunch)!

.
We're homebound all weekend (well, we can go out separately, but not altogether) so we decided to go to Souplantation for a quick dinner tonight. Ethan ate that entire plate plus a little bowl of mac n cheese, and ice cream for dessert.  He's crazy!



Wish us luck!  One of his teachers didn't seem too optimistic that we'd be successful potty training him due to his complete disinterest at school.  We'll see........

No comments: