Pushing a child is not all that it is cracked up to be. Kristin has been at 10+ cm since 6am. Nurse is telling us that this process of pushing can take anywhere from 25 minutes (please dear God let this be us) to 2-3 hours (Really Lord? 2-3 hours?!?!). So now the real work begins for us. Lauren is hear to help with video taping and pictures. Kristin's mom, dad, and step-mom are all here and awaiting the arrival of their grandson. Can't wait to see our little one oh so very soon. Kristin and I were able to catch a few ZZZ's from 4-6am. She dialated from 3cm at 3AM to 10cm at 6AM and all this while sleeping! Crazy-scary feelings of being a Dad are starting to calm down a bit. I almost think I can do this without any screw-ups. Maybe....
Gotta go help my wife push (Push, Push, Push!!!!)
Dad to be,
Eric W. Bradford
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so glad she was able to dilate so much while sleeping! God bless the epidural! Please let me know if you guys need anything at all, and I look forward to more updates!
Keep up the good work, Kristin!
I can't wait for the next update...but I bet you are more anxious than I am :) Hang in there guys...he's almost here!
Love,
Danielle
Post a Comment