2 years ago during Chase's 2 yo well visit the little eye test noticed an astigmatism in one of Chase's eyes. So we went to Children's ophthalmology and they saw it too. I believe it was at a 1 diopter. They said to come back in a year and we did. I believe it was 1 1/4 diopter or so at 3yo and they said glasses were optional. It was time for another recheck but we have different vision insurance so we found a new place (the doctors son goes to Chase's school). They dilated both boys eyes and said it was 1 1/4 but that unless he's having vision issues at school or squinting that we'll recheck in a year. Their eyesight readings are "normal".
And Ethan has been doing this weird raise eyebrow/furrow brow thing and I wanted to make sure he didn't have a vision problem, dry eyes or something going on. His vision is fine as well but we'll do a yearly check. I still have no answers with the eyebrow thing but my guess is anxiety so I've ordered some mindfulness/meditation books/CD's. Where's the instruction book on how to raise these children? :(
The boys enjoyed their bouncy balls and suckers and dinner afterwards. Love them! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment