On August 29th Ethan had his 1st day of 1st grade! I was super smart and did "First Day" photos the day before which was brilliant of me I must say! :)
We walked with a few friends and he was eager and excited!
He was happy to have his matching blue and green skull and crossbones lunch box and backpack. I'll call that a bad parenting moment when I agreed to ordering that. He really loved it and there were no other good options. I just should have had no emblem, but oh well.
So far it's been a great 2 months. He's excelling in the classroom and having a few hiccups socially. He's having a little bit of a hard time making (boy) friends but we're working on the social aspect. Otherwise, he's doing great!













We walked with a few friends and he was eager and excited!
He was happy to have his matching blue and green skull and crossbones lunch box and backpack. I'll call that a bad parenting moment when I agreed to ordering that. He really loved it and there were no other good options. I just should have had no emblem, but oh well.
So far it's been a great 2 months. He's excelling in the classroom and having a few hiccups socially. He's having a little bit of a hard time making (boy) friends but we're working on the social aspect. Otherwise, he's doing great!
















No comments:
Post a Comment