Sunday, June 12, 2016

New car!

Aside from the fact that I'm so far behind on this blog it's ridiculous I thought it would be fun to note for posterity that there is a new family car!

I remember this post vividly.  It was the very first month that I started this 'ol blog...and the month after Eric and I got married.  This car has seen so many memories....most notably picking up our doggy Chloe, and bringing home both boys from the hospital!

The good news is that my sister is buying it.  She doesn't have a car in San Francisco and has said when I get rid of my car that she wanted it.  She'll drive it up in a few weeks!


I love buying cars....and also hate it as it's time consuming.  I figured out the best way to do it and naturally being in sales it was fun to be the customer for once!  I got a killer deal!  One that the local dealer said I should run there and get it as he could in no way match it.  

My sister was in town for 2 days/1 night and we decided to drive up to Orange County and get the car.  It was nice not having the boys there...but a bit odd not having Eric there with me doing it together.  In the end, it's amazing to have a new car but bittersweet to be seeing my 9 year old trusty car go.  





No comments: