Friday, January 1, 2016

Skipper the Elf

His magic was real strong this year.  He also wasn't a lazy elf and spent 2 nights in the same spot like past years.  That in itself is a Christmas miracle.  

I'm so not into this darn elf, but it seems like everyone else does it and Ethan LOVES it.  He really believes and I know it's just a matter of years before he figures it all out.  So as much of a pain as it is, seeing his face is worth it.

He normally wakes up slowly and last in the house, but EVERY day in December he was first up, and I'd know he would be up because I'd here fast footsteps going down.  When he'd finally find Skipper and I wasn't ready to get up, he would beg me to go down with him.  One day he said "mom, don't go pee, don't brush your teeth, don't even put on your glasses"...he loved it!!!  

Skipper lives on!

Skipper unfortunately had to send some not so good reports back to Santa this year so Santa couldn't deliver as many gifts as he wanted this year.  
Untitled Untitled Elf-On-The-Shelf-Goodbye-Letter_v2 Skipper 2015 Untitled

No comments: