This is Sarah...one of my dearest friends whom I met in Madrid Spain while traveling abroad.
There were many people that I knew from college going to Spain (via Syracuse University) but I teamed up with my friend Erin who I was set to live with in San Diego after we got back from Spain. I was 20 at the time.
Before the semester started we did a 2 week traveling seminar to Cordoba, Seville and Granada. There Erin and I met Madlena and Sarah who were in our program from CU Boulder. The 4 of us instantly gravitated towards each other. Erin and I planned to live together in Spain but we knew we would be living together in the fall (we put our stuff in storage together) and the 4 of us were so close that we literally drew straws to decide. Sarah and I were matched to live together with our spanish mom and her 4 daughters...and I'm so grateful. We were both in each others weddings too!
Sarah comes to San Diego every year to visit her husband's uncle and aunt and this year we metup to take out boys to Legoland. It was so fun seeing her and watching our boys play.
They live in Denver and it was so funny to see her oldest be SO bored with the fake snow. He could not be bothered and didn't understand why these kids were having so much fun!
And here are a few pics from our semester in Spain. The 4 of us traveled everywhere together. No school on Friday meant some killer weekend trips...my favorites were Mallorca, Barcelona and Paris.

















No comments:
Post a Comment