So a few days ago, I took the boys to the mall because Ethan needed new shoes. I am so sick of spending $50 on Stride Rite shoes. The ones Ethan has on (which you can barely see) are 6 weeks old and literally falling apart. I had to cut part of the tongue off.
Well, we saw Santa was there (but was on a break) and the line wasn't very long. It turned out to be way longer than I had hoped due to Santa being on break and others going in front of us for the fast pass lane.
But, I figured why not. They clearly were not in Christmastime clothing, but oh well. Hopefully we'll make it back to another Santa. Chase clearly freaked. The others were almost better but you couldn't see his face as he was arching his back. Ethan was a champ! Ethan told him he wanted monster trucks and cars. Sweet boy! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment