Monday, December 1, 2014

Playwerx-Ethan's 5th Birthday Party

A few days before Ethan's 5th Birthday we had his party at a play place called Playwerx.  This is really the first year that Ethan had a strong opinion about who would be coming to his party.  We're lucky that he has so many buddies both at his old school and new school that he wanted to hang out with. 
 
Having it here was so nice as it didn't destroy our house and there was way less stress.  Although I still didn't score an A+ as I was still rushing there to setup, and I just totally forgot to drop off a picture of Ethan to have printed on the cake.  They just cut that part off.  Ugg.  As my dear Eric reminded me...as long as Ethan was happy, that's all that matters.  So very true!
 
IMG_9266
 
IMG_9269
 
IMG_9271
 
IMG_9275
 
IMG_9277
 
IMG_9278
 
IMG_9288
 
IMG_9296
 
IMG_9314
 
IMG_9326
 
IMG_9328

No comments: