Saturday, August 27, 2011

Getting ready for daycare...


Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  We've been busy busy over here!  We've also been getting ready for daycare!  It technically starts this Monday but we won't really start until we get back from our vacation.  I'll be taking him in the morning on Monday just to meet some of the other moms/kids but I do NOT want him getting sick so we'll just be dropping by.  We have Kelsey for a few more weeks then he'll be FT daycare after our return. 

I filled out these pages tonight.  His teachers came by the house (they do house visits for everyone...if you want) last week to meet Ethan in his own environment and to build rapport.  They dropped off these sheets to be filled out.  They will laminate them and pull them out if Ethan is feeling homesick or whatever.  I hope it helps!


My biggest fear is SLEEPING!  The good news is he has 12 in his class but 6 go home at noon so only 6 of them sleep there...not too bad.  I hope he likes this nap mat...we've been practicing a little.
This backpack will hold his extra clothes etc.
His name labels should be coming shortly and we will label everything.

It's coming soon...breathe!

No comments: