3 day weekends are food for the soul! I LOVE them, and spending 3 entire days with my boys is just the best! I need to keep this time in mind when I'm in Michigan again next week (Mon-Thurs) :(
We didn't do very much this weekend...well aside from eat out almost every meal. It was out of control, but so delicious.
Today we went to the beach with Sarah, Dave and Mason. It wasn't too hot or too crowded and the little boys enjoyed building sand castles and running in the water. The mama's enjoyed hanging out, and I think the dad's did too!
After a late and long nap we headed over to my cousin's house (a 1 minute walk!) and we got to see Mason again! We BBQ'd!
The kids had a little dance party when the song Sex On Fire came on. Kian (4 yr old) says it's socks on fire so of course no one corrects him. So great! Ha!
Then Ethan read some books a new way in his new chair. He actually loves this chair...he looks at the name and says "Ethy". It's presh.
And HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY to the best little doggy ever! Here she is the 2nd day we had her. She didn't even know how to go up or down stairs, now she's a pro! My first little baby has been so wonderful over these past few years. She's always so glad to see you whether it's been 5 minutes or 5 days. I just love her more than she'll ever know. Thanks Chloe for letting me try and give you lots of kisses. You are such an independent soul but when you want to be a little lover, you are the best!
Happy 4th!



1 comment:
"Ethy." Love.
Happy 4th!
Post a Comment