Saturday, June 25, 2011

19 1/2 months old~words

I'm sure I'm missing some but I wanted to document some of Ethan's words and actions so I can never forget!  I can't believe he'll be 20 months old in 2 weeks!

mama
dada
daw=dog
car
bath
ball
bye
hi
bear
baby
dipah=diaper
down
beep beep
paw=popper
BB=blueberry
Baba=Blackberry
GG=one of his grandma's
Nana=one of his grandma's and a banana
Boo boo (an ouchie)
No
Yeah
Knee
Mimi (baby Einstein charachter/book)
Ba=bath
choo choo
Baaaa (sheep sound)
Ney (horse sound)
Moo (cow sound)
Roar (tiger/lion/dinosaur sound)
muah (when kissing)
bee
blocka=block
cool
play
burp
Ticka ticka ticka=tickling

He can point out his nose, eyes, ears, chin, head, mouth, belly and knee
He loves to jump jump jump
He knows sit down
He turn turn turns around
Kicks a ball (usually w/ his R foot)
Pants like a dog
Gives wet slobbery kisses (muah)
Hi 5
He LOVES to smell flowers...in real life or in books!  Except he exhales out his nose not in

No comments: