Saturday mornings are THE best. After a long week, all I get to do is hang out with my two favorite boys and favorite pup. Between 6-6:30am I hear the rustling from Mr. E and look at the video monitor and sure enough he's standing walking allll around the crib. Before I get in his room I usually say his name and he goes crazy! He's like a caged monkey. He's just so happy to see someone after a long nights sleep. I look forward to it every morning but especially on Saturday and Sunday!
Ethan LOVES reading books. He'll go through a whole stack just flipping pages. He loves it!
He also is in love with going up the stairs. He seriously snorts when we take the gate down for him to climb!
Yesterday we had to do some boring stuff like finally get our trust funded by going to our different banks. After that we went to the Spray Ground. We live about a minute away from here and we had never been! It felt good with the heat!

It was kind of anticlimactic (especially because Ethan can't walk yet), so we went to the pool in our community.

Today Eric did a few errands and then we all had Ethan use his walker outside. He LOVED all the space to cruise around in! Eth and I also went for a long walk and a trip to Subway. The hill up our house is tough but it felt good. Lost 2.6 lbs on week 1 of Weight Watchers! Ugg...can't wait to get all of this baby weight off!
And here we go...another Sunday night. I have a golf tournament tomorrow that I'm on the committee for...it'll be a looong day! Happy Monday!










No comments:
Post a Comment