Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where has the time gone?

How did this little guy....
Turn into this big guy? (Happy St. Patty's Day!)

We packed away all of Ethan's Newborn and 0-3 month clothes. I couldn't pack this one away though. I didn't even mean for this outfit to be his "going home" outfit. I brought like 3 or 4 outfits b/c I had no idea how big he'd be. I really thought he'd be in 0-3 month, but he was so teeny, that I'm glad I brought the only Newborn outfit we owned. All of the clothes we received were bigger sized because everyone knows how fast they grown. We had to go out and buy newborn clothes, because we had none!!! Now, I love the little outfit. I think my mom bought it for us! It's VERY fitting.
My cousin Lisa is having her 3rd baby, and we had a TON of newborn dipes. We gave them all to her, but I had to save 2. Not sure why I needed 2 and not 1? ? ? Look at the difference? Size 3. Holy crap! How did his tush fit in that little thing?

And by pack away, I mean we Food Saved them! Eric bought this off of Craigs List and he is VERY proud of his amazing find. It was virtually unused. I originally bought Space Save bags at Target, and they were HORRIBLE! This tote was overfilling, but it's about 1/2 filled now. I'm sure it will come in handy for how quickly this big boy is growning.





No comments: