Monday, March 8, 2010

March 9, 2009

March 9th....on this day one year ago, we found out that we were pregnant with baby Ethan! Eric was of course confidant and sure of this babe, but I was very skeptical, scared yet optimistic!



Here is our little miracle at 6 weeks "old"..... we saw the tiniest flicker of his heartbeat. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!


I had a good pregnancy. I worked the day my water broke and felt ok for most of it. The last few weeks I definitely slowed down, but the worst of it was my CANKLES!!! Luckily, those went away shortly after birth. 35 weeks


I gained WAAAAAYYYYY too much weight....testimonial below. I'm working on getting back to the before.















I can hardly believe that one year ago, we have this sweet thing. He's all ours. Thank you God!
Now that I'm back to work, I hardly remember what it was like before he was here. I mean, dinner out past 5pm was nice....I vaguely remember that. But, it's worth it all!!!!!

No comments: