Monday, August 17, 2009

San Francisco & a little man update

2 weekends ago I flew to San Francisco to see my sis!!! She took me to some of my favorite places like the BEST Chai Latte's , a little fudge and taffy at Z. Cioccolato, Kara's Cupcakes, some popovers at The Cliff House, as well as some new places. Pizza here, and an amazing Spanish restaurant that I can't recall at the moment. We also spent some time hitting up LOTS of maternity/baby stores. Sweet Eric secretly deposited some $$ into Lauren's account so she could buy me some new clothes. (think he is sick of me complaining all the time saying "I need Lauren here!")

I also saw probably 20 Bugaboo's and am obsessed. I'm in love with this one, but have decided to go with this one in grey/mica. It's still outrageous, but I'm sold. I love the feel, the fact that it has an adjustable handle so I don't have to hunch over, and it has future options for kid #2 (like the Rumble Seat or the Piggy Back).

We also did a mini photo shoot just before I left. My fabulously talented sister needed some pictures for her website that a friend is creating. (She is an opera singer---mezzo soprano)





Necklace found here at Stella & Dot


Eric is in Seattle right now and has the camera, but here's an older picture of the crib. We have to find a new mattress, because the one we have doesn't fit properly. I've also returned the rug (partially shown) as I don't like it. I got a simpler white one. The drapes are now up and the changing table has cute baskets. Still lots to do though!



Here's an updated picture of our little man at 26 weeks 2 days (basically almost 7 months). My belly was measuring 2-3 weeks behind so they wanted to make sure he was growing ok. Thank GOD, he is. His legs are still measuring long! He should be a tall boy. I kept seeing him opening and closing his hand and punching me in the bladder with his right hand--thanks buddy. It was great to see him! He weighs 2 pounds 2 oz. Keep cooking!


Stay tuned for an update from our weekend in Seattle.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow, Lauren looks AMAZING!!!!! And.... Baby Bradford is already cute as a button.