My 40th birthday WEEK has been pretty stellar!
I'm not a huge birthday person and when 40 came knocking I still wasn't into it! But I have THREE 40 year old dear girlfriends with cancer, and there is no time like the present than to celebrate with those who fill your cup!
Saturday the 7th while the boys were camping I did a girls dinner at Vintana.
My actual birthday Monday April 9th I took the day off and my friend Mara treated me to a morning at the RB Inn spa. So dreamy!
That night we went to Benihana. Their shtick literally has not changed but it was crowded so it must be working for them. The boys loved the show!

Saturday the 15th after Ethan's 1st communion and baseball game, we went out to drinks at Duke's, and dinner at George's in La Jolla.

Sunday April 16th my finale was a day at La Costa Spa. I really am the luckiest to have this tribe of amazing people in my life. And especially to Eric who watched the kids during spa day which was a challenging day for sure! Feeling so blessed!














No comments:
Post a Comment