Dinner and bowling at Urge with friends
Braces for this dude!
Landon's with friends
I stepped on glass and needed the "minor surgery" doctor to go digging for it as after a week it was still causing a ton of pain! He couldn't find anything!!!! The shot of lidocain went through the top of my foot near my toes to numb up the bottom of my foot. OUUUUCH!
Another Glow Zone birthday
Chase's school Thanksgiving party
Ethan's class
Friendsgiving at Ris's
I've been waiting for years for this! BOTH boys going camping with Eric and the weekend all to myself! It's bitter sweet indeed but a nice little 48 hours with no responsibilities! One thing I did was cleaning out the office closet which was so fantastic! I'm old!
Thanksgiving at Mara's. Grandma Jeanne came too!
Eric left a few days after Thanksgiving so we got a head start on Christmas!























No comments:
Post a Comment