Thursday, December 15, 2016

Flu + Santa + Christmas tree

We ALL had the stomach flu recently.  It was bad.  It went through our whole house so quickly. Ethan was the only one to have it so we thought it was an isolated event or food poisoning.  Saturday we went to see Santa at one of the local real estate offices who does an annual Santa photo day.  We got there right when it started but there were already a ton of people ahead of us.  Shortly after we got there Chase said he didn't feel good.  I regret not listening to my instincts and leaving but I didn't!

Untitled


Untitled

It was finally our turn and you can see Chase is NOT happy here.

Untitled

I told him to smile and this is the best we got.  2 seconds after this was taken he barfed twice...everywhere in the office!  I was mortified.  They had to stop the event and clear out while I cleaned it up along with that agent and her husband.  It was so awful and embarrassing. So now I knew it was the stomach flu.  Needless to say I got it after Chase, then Eric.

Untitled

Sunday church.  I got it that night but felt fine up until then.  I feel bad that I possibly infected anyone!!!  Stupid!  I did sanitize my hands super well.

30825008054_960361441c_o

After church we got our tree!

Untitled

Untitled

No comments: