Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 2014 Family Photos

Eric always LOVES when I tell him I've set up a family shoot.  I get a big fat "really"?  But these children change so quickly, I'm a photo nut, framing these gems and seeing them in our house makes me smile, and I know we will cherish these photos forever and ever. 
 
As usual, it's a total cluster to find the outfits (usually in a day), get ready that day and deal with the kids to try and get a few good shots.  Chase was particularly crabby this day and did NOT want to cooperate.  Ethan was bribable, but Chase is too little.  It's a miracle Chris got what she did! 
 
And I'm so happy we did them when we did, because only a few days later Chase broke his foot, and a week after that was the firestorm we just got through. 
 
I love them and am so blessed to have these 3 boys!!! 
 
 
All I gotta say is, I'm starting my Whole30 diet on June 2 (ending July 2).  Anyone want to do it with me?  There's nothing like photos to really make you say wow!  And not in a good way. 
 
 
(20) May 2014 Bradford (18) May 2014 Bradford (16) May 2014 Bradford (14) May 2014 Bradford (13) May 2014 Bradford (11) May 2014 Bradford (12) May 2014 Bradford (10) May 2014 Bradford (7) May 2014 Bradford (6) May 2014 Bradford (2) May 2014 Bradford (1) May 2014 Bradford (21) May 2014 Bradford