We officially have had 3 out of the 4 of us with a quick flu in the last 4 days! And Chase did throw up in his crib about a week and a half ago so maybe we've had all 4 of us with it?!? I got it last Thursday (really only felt bad for 36 hours-on then plus side, I lost 8 pounds!), then Ethan 2 days ago. But his was just 2 puke sessions in the middle of the night. No fever, diarrhea, lethargy etc. Then Eric got it today around 4pm and is down for the count. We're hoping he is feeling much better in the morning. Rough! Hopefully it won't disrupt our Xmas Eve plans but we'll see in the morning if any modifications should be made.
Despite these minor things, I'm just counting our blessings. It gives me anxiety to think about all of the 'what if's'. There are so many families battling childhood cancer, or a family losing someone in an accident. We only have today and it is especially easy during this season to really see how blessed we are. Thank You God!



No comments:
Post a Comment