Friday, October 4, 2013

Nanny hunt

Oh man has life been insane lately.  A few weeks ago we found out that our beloved (nanny) Kelsey is unexpectedly pregnant.  Which was not great for us, but we could work around it as she could stay until January (baby due mid April).  BUT, she's been so sick!  Vomiting all.the.time, and having to go to the doctor for IV fluids several times a week.  
 
This week was incredibly busy for me.  Meetings that I couldn't miss, so Eric unfortunately had to take some vacation days to watch Chase. 
 
We are vigorously looking for a new nanny.  In fact we have 8 phone interviews between today and Sunday afternoon.  I just hope we find the right fit, because when we've made a hasty decision in the past, it has always backfired so I want to find someone that we love.  I'm so saddened to lose Kelsey...especially this fast and unexpected.  I hope she starts to feel better real soon!!!
 
A few random iphone pics....
 
 
Isn't that creation cool?  The whole class helped build it.
 
 
 
The boys shopping last weekend.  Love the new carts!
 
 
Ethan loving school!  After 3:30pm they block off 1/2 of the yard so they can keep a better eye on the kids. It's such a huge yard!

 
Playing Legos with buddy's.  I love sneaking up on him before he sees that I'm there. 

 
This morning I had to take Chase with me to drop off Ethan.  Little bro was having fun!

 
 
Colander head (sandbox toy)

 
 
Upside down sunnies!

 
 
Eric watched the boys last night while I had a work event.  Rough life.  We did have to miss Ethan's back to school night because of this though and I feel awful.  I always look forward to meeting the parents!  Oh well. 

No comments: