Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ethan's end of summer performance

Ethan had his end of summer performance on Friday.  I didn't go last year because Chase was a newborn, but oh my gosh it was so cute!  Each class came out and sang 1 song and I wasn't sure how Ethan would do (stage fright wise, but he was awesome!  The 2 huge speakers weren't working so you couldn't hear the kids which was too bad, but it was so cute to watch.  My favorite part in the video is when Ethan yawns.  Really? 
 
I got Subway and we had lunch picnic style with Ryan and Chloe's mom's and watched the other classes perform.  Now 2 weeks of no school.  Lord help Kelsey! :)
IMG_0211 (Medium)
 
IMG_0233 (Medium)
 
IMG_0220 (Medium)
 
IMG_0226 (Medium)

The little guy with glasses is Ryan, Ethan's BFF which as you'll hear is a day apart from Ethan!
 
 

No comments: