My little man is 8 months old! Time is going by really fast right now. Faster than normal.
It's been fun to see his personality emerge as he is turning more and more into a little boy. He's still my baby though and I'm trying to cherish him before he starts crawling. I know he won't want to be held as much when that happens. :(
-Chase is 22lb 5 oz
-You are in size 4 diapers and 9-12 month clothes and 12-18 month jammies.
-You eat 3 meals a day (about 4 oz each). Carrots, Kale and (regular) potato were new foods this month.
-You nurse in the morning and in the evening and get a few bottles throughout the day. Your milk appetite has decreased due to teething plus the increased food intake. I bet you still get about 24-28 oz if I had to guess. Also new this month is biting while nursing. OMG ouch! It's been funny to discipline an 8 month old but you need to learn that that is not good!
-You still sleep 6-6 at night. You are recently on two naps which is amazing. It has taken a few weeks to get into a groove (and we've had a handful of 3 nap days). You sleep from approximately 9-11am and 2-4pm. This has allowed for some fun dinners out! Finally!!!
-You LOVE Mum Mums. Original, banana and veggie. And you've finally figured out how to get the Puffs from the tray to your mouth!
-You got your very first tooth (lower right) 1 day shy of 8 months on Sunday March 24th. That one was a bad one coming in. :( Separation anxiety has continued. It's hard to put you down which leaves you hanging off of Jenna's or my hip to prepare anything. You love to be held and have always been a mama's boy!
-You are asserting your independence. You will no longer let me burp you over my shoulder in the glider in your room. You must turn around and sit up. You want to check out your surroundings. You also no longer rest your tired head on my shoulder. You just want to look around. When I know you're tired I just put you in your crib. You go to sleep so well on your own, but I do miss your sweet head resting on me.
-You are SO close to crawling. You can get on all four's as well as lift your booty in the air. You are getting stronger but just lack the coordination. Soon I'm sure! Maybe another month or so.
"As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."






No comments:
Post a Comment