Oh my gosh, this blog has taken a major back seat lately. I have 2+ months of catching up to do but so little time. We are great here though!
Ethan is doing so wonderful at school! He is loving his buddies and learning so much. He had an excellent parent/teacher conference review last week for which we are so grateful. He has made such leaps and bounds since before Christmas and is 99% potty trained. We still have the occassional nap accident but it's way better! We just re enrolled him for 1 more year of preschool. Then he goes on to Kindergarten prep! Ahhh.
And Chase love is as sweet as ever. He's rolling around like a maniac, getting good at sitting up unassisted and is still on the fence about eating solids! Jenna (Chase's nanny) is wonderful and we're so happy to have her.
We are in a constant state of working on the house/decorating but are still LOVING the neighborhood. It's so much fun now that it's staying light for longer. I anticipate a super fun summer!
Work is busy for both Eric and I, but all is good.
In the mean time, here are some pics of Mr. Chase. Ethan is just too busy to do pictures but I do have a bunch of him that I will add later. Maybe in a few more months? :)






No comments:
Post a Comment